"Omotenashi (hospitality)" in sukiya-style.
This means to enjoy everything to let the heart have fun.
We look forward to greet every guest with a renewed spirit.
Like theater design appreciating the "Noh stage", the sukiya-style rooms include a Zashiki (with 30 tatami sheets) and the "Roji (tea garden)", a tearoom.
* Reservations are limited to 1 group for dinner and 2 groups for lunch.
* Separate charges will apply. (Dinner: JPY 3,240 per guest / Lunch: JPY 2,160 per guest)
* Menu items are subject to change depending on seasonality.
* We ask any guest with food allergies to inform the hotel staff when making reservations and/or upon arrival. (As ingredients of the dishes offered at the restaurants are all prepared in the same kitchen, allergy substances may be mixed in. Please also note that some ingredients may be changed.)
* All prices are inclusive of 8% consumption tax and a 10% service charge.